Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Today Technology Tremors Subside

Have you ever been afraid to do something on the computer? My latest challenge is to set up a BLOG on my web site and a merchant account so that others can benefit from the products that I created since my retirement from teaching art and technology which include e-books, calendars, presentations, etc.
Today I will pursue reading the Help sections on both the Blog site and the merchant account site. I was pleasantly surprised when I  just put a form put on my web site so that I could capture the names and emails of those who wanted to stay in communication and who visited my site. That involved copying and pasting  HTML code from my autoresponder site to my web page
 ( after downloading it with an HTML editor and then uploading with a FTP software) .It was a real thrill to see it there. Now I am going to start learning HTML code so I can tweek all of my sites.  Well, better get busy! 

No comments: